There is more to managing an income property than just collecting rent. So ask yourself: "what is my time worth?" At Extreme Property Management we think your time is too valuable to spending it on all the day-to-day necessities of running your property. Let us be the first point of contact, handle any maintenance concerns or be there for any emergencies that could happen at any time. Extreme Property Management is paid a nominal monthly fee based on the types of properties and number of units you have. For this monthly management fee, we will:
- Be the first point of contact for all tenants;
- Collect all rent, monitor NSF cheques, and use the Residential Tenancies Act accordingly to evict delinquent accounts;
- Conduct random and scheduled inspections of your property;
- Provide consistent communication with you, the owner, on all matters pertaining to your property;
- Continually provide you with a detailed monthly statement outlining any and all expenses;
- Deduct any and all invoices from your monthly rent and deposit the balance directly into your account on the 10th of each month.
LEASING AND TENANT RECRUITMENT
Without the right tenant your investment doesn't work. We take the time to find the right fit for your property. Through a thorough "interview" and rental application process we only find quality tenants. We will:
- Assess the property and recommend improvements if needed;
- Market the property and strive to get top dollar for rent;
- Show the unit as many times as needed;
- Review applications and conduct reference checks;
- Create and sign rental agreements based on the current Residential Tenancies Act;
- Provide a copy of the lease agreement and RTA form to the tenant;
- Collect first and last month's rent prior to possession;
- Confirm utility account switches where needed;
- Conduct thorough move-in inspections with new tenants.
Standard Leasing Fee: 50% OF ONE MONTH'S RENT.
*These fees will vary depending on the type of building and number of units.
**Commercial properties are assessed individually.
***A more detailed rate sheet will be provided upon signing a management agreement.
REPAIRS AND RENOVATIONS
Extreme Property Management has an in-house property maintenance manager to handle many of the everyday needs of any property. This gives you quality hands-on workmanship at a reasonable price as well as an extra set of eyes on the property. We have strong relationships with local contractors to tackle any and all problems, upgrades, or renovations.